Preparing for your visit
In order to make the most of your visit to The Children’s Clinic we ask that you bring the following documents to your appointment:
- A valid referral from your GP or specialist.
- If possible it is preferred if you fax or email a copy of the referral to us as soon as you receive it from the referring doctor prior to your appointment with us.
- If you have been to the clinic before and are unsure if your referral is still valid please contact our
- Any relevant results of previous blood tests, x-rays or scans etc that you have available.Any relevant results of previous blood tests, x-rays or scans etc that you have available.
- Medicare card or details.
- Please contact our reception team if you wish to enquire about fees and any out of pocket costs associated with your visit.
- Medicare rebates are available for a proportion of the cost of services rendered at The Children’s Clinic.
- In most cases we are able to submit claims to Medicare electronically to ensure that you receive your rebate as quickly as possible.
- We ask that all accounts are settled on the day.
- We accept cash, cheques, EFTPOS, Visa and MasterCard.
How to find the clinic:
1. The clinic is located in a building called Park Place in the Waverley Street cul de sac.
2. The entrance to the building is located between Sydney X-Ray and Southern X-Ray on street level.
3. Take the lift to level 3, turn left and then left again and ahead you will see a sign to The Children’s Clinic. There are also several signs in the corridor and on the door of the suite that says “Suite 312”.
4. The clinic is located next to the Laverty Pathology collection centre (not the Laverty offices).
1. We recommend parking at the Westfield Bondi Junction in the ‘Myer’ section.
2. Take the Myer lift from the carpark to Level 2 of Myer (PLEASE NOTE: If you enter Myer from the Westfield mall itself you need to enter on Level 3 of the mall which is Level 2 of Myer).
3. You need to exit Myer through the exit at the back left corner adjacent to the Sunglass Hut stand. Go up the stairs (lift available) to Waverley Street.
4. Once on the street turn right and cross over the vehicle exit from the Westfield parking.
5. The entrance to the building is a few metres ahead on the right.
6. The closest council car park is located in Waverley Street on the other side of Hollywood Avenue and is called the ‘Hollywood Avenue Car Park’.