Preparing for your visit
Please complete the Patient Details Form and return to us via email or fax.
Fax: (02) 9387 7841
Additionally, in order to make the most of your visit to The Children’s Clinic we ask that you bring the following documents to your appointment:
- A valid referral from your GP or specialist.
- If possible it is preferred that you fax or email a copy of the referral prior to your appointment with us.
- If you have been to the clinic before and are unsure if your referral is still valid please contact reception before attending for your appointment.
- Any relevant results of previous blood tests, x-rays or scans etc that you have available.Any relevant results of previous blood tests, x-rays or scans etc that you have available.
- Medicare card or details.
- Please contact our reception team if you wish to enquire about fees and any out of pocket costs associated with your visit.
- Medicare rebates are available for a proportion of the cost of services rendered at The Children’s Clinic.
- In most cases we are able to submit claims to Medicare electronically to ensure that you receive your rebate as quickly as possible.
- We ask that all accounts are settled on the day.
- We accept cash, cheques, EFTPOS, Visa and MasterCard.
How to find the clinic:
- We are located on the second floor of The Waverly Building, 79-85 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction.
- If you are heading from Bondi Junction towards Centennial Park on Oxford Street, The Waverley is on your left after the pedestrianised mall.
- Metered street parking on Oxford Street and Spring Street – Half hour maximum most of the time. (Note: the building is accessible from 10 Spring Street but there are stairs at that entrance. The entrance at 79 – 85 Oxford Street is pram and wheelchair accessible).
- There are multiple public car parks nearby:
- Westfield Bondi Junction (approx 450m)
- Eastgate Shopping Centre (approx 250m)
- Waverley Library (approx 100m)
- Carpark Grafton Street. (approx 200m)