Important Information regarding Coronavirus for people attending The Children’s Clinic in Bondi Junction
The management and staff at The Children’s Clinic have implemented several steps to increase the safety for all our patients, families and staff attending the clinic.
If, prior to attending The Children’s Clinic, you or your child have a cough or sore throat or fever, please contact us on 9369 5757 BEFORE coming to the clinic for advice on whether to attend or not!
Strict limits on the number of people in waiting room have been implemented:
- Only ONE PARENT/CARER is allowed to accompany the child to their appointment.
- SIBLINGS MUST NOT ATTEND THE APPOINTMENT. We understand this may be difficult but please try and arrange alternative care for siblings while your child is at their appointment.
- GRANDPARENTS must NOT attend appointments (unless sole accompanying adult). This is also for their safety and wellbeing.
- People may be asked to wait downstairs or outside the building instead of in the waiting room and then will be contacted by phone when they should come up for their appointment.
- Hand sanitiser is available in the clinic.
- Toys have been removed from reception and the consult rooms.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of rooms will occur.
- Chairs in the waiting rooms have been spaced for social distancing.
- Additional waiting space has been created in the clinic.
- Food Challenges have been temporarily suspended.
- TELEHEALTH CONSULTS are available for vulnerable patients or those who do not wish to have a face to face consultation. Please contact reception for further information.
- Allergy services such as skin prick testing are continuing for face to face consultations.
- Immunotherapy injections are continuing for existing patients.
Additional Information for Referrers
Please download additional information for health practitioners here.